The combination of wear tolerant ryegrasses and dense smooth stalked meadow grass provides outstanding wear and recovery. LT5 is suitable for heavy clay areas and will perform equally well on free-draining sandy soils. Successfully used on tees including par 3s and municipal courses where extreme wear and heavy footfall can be challenging. LT5 is a dense hardwearing mixture with quick repair and recovery. For a premium alternative to LT5 try upgrading to LT8 Creeping Rye for sports.
- Hard wearing
- Quick repair and recovery
- Golf courses – Hard wearing tees
- 30% Perennial Ryegrass
- 20% Smooth Stalked Meadow Grass
- 25% Chewings Fescue
- 25% Slender Creeping Red Fescue
- Standard rolls: 1 square metre
- Large rolls: 0.73m or 1.05m x 28m
- Final thickness: 15-20mm
- 15-20KG per square metre depending on saturation
Specification Guidance Notes:
- Turf to comply with the TGA (Turf Grass Growers Association) Standard and BS3969
- The turf soil should be of sandy loam nature with no stones.
- The grass will be dense, of uniform green colour, free from broadleaved weeds and not visibly affected by pest of disease.
Cookie and Privacy Settings