Lokturf is designed specifically for high performance, high impact situations, such as sports pitches, car parks and visitor attractions.
Lokturf is a mature turf for instant use, 40mm thick, grown by seeding hard-wearing cultivars of perennial ryegrass and smooth stalked meadow grass into Loksand, and polypropylene fibre reinforced rootzone.
- Immediate use
- Surfaces that stay firm and level for longer
- Greater resistance to wear and tear
- Rapid drainage by reducing rootzone compaction
- Less devoting and ore active grass recovery
- Durable load bearing surface
- Sports pitches – replacement of worn areas. For example, goal mouths or whole pitch replacement
- Equestrian – jump landings benefit from the stabilising and shock absorbing effects
- High wear situations – such as grass car parks, walkways and fire access roads
- High traffic areas around golf courses
Turf and Rootzone:
- LT6 Sports turf grass mixture (comprising 60% Perennial Ryegrass, 25% Smooth Stalked Meadow Grass and 15% Slender Creeping Red Fescues) growing in a Loksand polypropylene fibre reinforced rootzone.
Roll size: 1.05m x 8.0m
Weight: 60-70KG per square metre
Installation: To be laid using specialist machinery onto either soil or Loksand rootzone (depending on the load bearing requirements) that has been carefully consolidated and levelled.